Terms & Conditions
Please read all these terms and conditions
As we can accept yout order and make a legally enforceable agreement without further reference to you, you must read these terms and conditions to make sure that they contain all that you want and nothing that you are happy with. If you are not sure about anything, just phone us on 020 8759 2126.
1. These Terms & Conditions will apply to the purchase of the goods by you (the Customer or you). We are Catalina Haghiac trading as Catah at 2 St Peter’s Way, Harlington , Hayes , Middlesex , UB3 5AB with email address email@example.com; telephone number 020 8759 2126 ( the Supplier or us or we)
2. These are the terms on which we sell all Goods to you. By ordering any of the Goods, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. By ordering any of the Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. You can only purchase the goods from the website if you are eligible to enter into a contract and are at least 18 years old.
3. Consumer means an individual acting for purposes which are wholly or mainly outside his or her trade, business, craft or profession;
4. Contract means the legally-binding agreement between you and us for the supply of the Goods;
5. Delivery location means the Supplier’s premises or other location where the Goods are to be supplied, as set out in the Order;
6. Durable Medium means paper or email, or any other medium that allows information to be addresses personally to the recipient, enables the recipient to store the information in a way accessible for future reference for a period that is long enough for the purposes of the information, and allows the unchanged reproduction of the information stored;
7. Goods means the goods advertised on the Website that we supply to you of the number and description as set out in the Order;
8. Order means the Customer’s order for the Goods from the Supplier as submitted following the step by step process set out on the Website.
10. Website means our Website www. Catah.co.uk on which Goods are advertised.
11. The description of the Goods as is set out in the Website, catalogues, brochures or other form of advertisement. Any description is for illustrative purposes only and there may be small discrepancies in the size and color of the goods supplied.
12. In case of any Goods mate to your special requirements, it is your responsibility to ensure that any information or specification you provide is accurate.
13. All Goods which appear on the Website are subject to availability unless we notify you of any changes.
14. We can make changes to the Goods which are necessary to comply with any applicable law or safety requirement. We will notify you of these changes.
16. We may contact you by using e-mail or other electronic communication methods and by pre-paid post and you expressly agree to this.
Basis of Sale
17. The description of the Goods in our website does not constitute contractual offer to sell the Goods. When an Order has been submitted in the Website, we can reject it for any reason, although we will try to tell you the reason without delay.
18. The Order process is set out on the Website. Each step allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting the Order. It is your responsibility to check that you have used the ordering process correctly.
19. A Contract will be formed for the sale of Goods ordered only when you received an email from us confirming the Order (Order Confirmation). You must ensure order confirmation is complete and accurate and inform us immediately of any errors. We are not responsible for any inaccuracies in the Order placed by you. By placing an order you agree to us giving you confirmation of the Contract by means of an email with all information in it ( ie the Order Confirmation).You will receive the Order Confirmation within a reasonable time after making the Contract, but in any event not later than the delivery of any Goods supplied under the Contract.
20. Any quotation is valid for a maximum period of 30 days from its date, unless we expressly withdraw it at an earlier time
21. No variation of the Contract, whether about the description of Goods, Fees or otherwise, can be made after it has been entered into unless the variation is agreed by the Customer and the Supplier in writing.
22. We intend that theses Terms & Conditions apply only to a Contract entered into by you as a Consumer. If this is not the case you must tell us, so that we can provide you with a different contract with terms which are more appropriate for you and which might, in some respects, be better for you, eg by giving you rights as a business.
Price and Payment
23. The price of The Goods and any additional delivery or other charges is that set out on the Website at the date of the Order or such other prices as we may agree in writing.
24. You must pay by submitting your credit/debit card details or PayPal with your Order and we can take payment immediately or otherwise before delivery of the Goods.
25. We will deliver the Goods, to the Delivery Location by the time or within the agreed period or, failing any agreement, without undue delay and, in any event, not more that 30 days after the day on which the Contract is entered into.
26. In any case, regardless of events beyond your control, if we do not deliver the Goods on time, you can ( in addition to any other remedies) treat the Contract at an end if :
a) We have refused to deliver the Goods, or if delivery on time is essential taking into account all the relevant circumstances at the time the Contract was made, or you said to us before the Contract was made that delivery on time was essential; or
b) After we have failed to deliver on time, you have specified a later period which appropriate to the circumstances and we have not delivered within that period.
27. If you treat the Contract at an end because our delivery fault, we will (in addition to other remedies) promptly refund any payment made for the Goods under the Contract.
28. We do not generally deliver to addresses outside England and Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland, the Isle of Man and Channels Islands. IF, however, we accept an Order for delivery outside that area, you may need to pay import duties or other taxes, as we will not pay them.
29. You agree we may deliver the Goods in installments if we suffer a shortage of stock or other genuine fair reasons, subject to the above provisions and provided you are not liable for extra charges.
30. If you or your nominee fails, through no fault of ours, to take delivery of Goods at the Delivery Location, we may charge the reasonable cost of storing and redelivering them.
31. The Goods will become your responsibility from the completion of delivery or Customer Collection. You must, if reasonably practicable, examine the Goods before accepting them.
Risk and Title
32. Risk or damage, to, or loss of, any Goods will pass to you when the Goods are delivered to you.
33. You do not own the Goods until we have received payment in full. If full payment is overdue or a step occurs towards your bankruptcy, we can choose, by notice to cancel any delivery and end any right to use the Goods still owned by you, in which case you must return them.
34. Please contact us should you have any complaints or comments as we value customer satisfaction.